The 2017 Toyota Corolla Offers Premium Safety Features
If you’re looking for an affordable way to get advanced safety features and top safety scores from your next car, then check out the 2017 Toyota Corolla. Inside and out, the new Corolla has been built to ensure confidence and security on the road. Check out its top safety picks from the IIHS and NHTSA, and discover the long list of premium safety tech included in the Toyota Safety Sense™ P package, from forward collision warning and mitigation to adaptive cruise control and more. Once your learn more, head to Findlay Toyota to get the full Corolla experience.
The 2017 Toyota Corolla received top ratings from both the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), giving drivers and passengers more confidence inside this car:
- IIHS: The IIHS gave the Corolla its coveted Top Safety Pick+ rating for overall safety thanks to the top score of “Good” in the small overlap front, moderate overlap front, side, roof strength, and head restraints & seats tests, as well as a “Superior” rating for front crash prevention.
- NHTSA: In government crash safety tests from the NHTSA, the Corolla earned a top overall rating of five stars, including five stars for the important side crash safety test.
The Toyota Corolla starts off on the right foot, with an important list of basic safety features that help prevent collisions and mitigate the effects of a collision in case one does occur. Highlights include:
- Rearview camera
- Front side airbags
- Side curtain airbags
- Driver knee airbag
- Passenger seat cushion airbag
- Antilock brakes
- Stability control
- Traction control
Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P)
In addition to the basic safety features listed above, the Toyota Corolla now comes standard with a generous lineup of premium safety technology that use sensors, cameras, and audio and visual warnings to help make your driving experience easier, including:
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection: This system automatically warns you when a frontal collision with an object, car, or pedestrian is imminent. In case you don’t react in time, the vehicle will automatically apply the brakes for you.
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist: This system automatically alerts you if you’re drifting out of your lane and provides small corrective measures in case you don’t make them on your own.
- Automatic High Beams – This feature is able to detect if there is a car in front of you or oncoming, automatically turning your high beams on and off at night to optimize visibility for you without blinding other drivers.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control: Set your cruise control and this system will automatically make corrective measures to keep a safe distance between you and the vehicle in front of you without forcing you to apply the brakes or gas.
Find the 2017 Toyota Corolla at Findlay Toyota
Ready for a vehicle that inspires confidence with its range of safety features? Check out the 2017 Toyota Corolla at Findlay Toyota, located at 7733 Eastgate Rd in Henderson, NV. You can contact us for more information at any time.