For over 15 years, the Toyota Tundra has been built right here in the United States, being the first full-size pickup truck to go from factory to showrooms on American soil. Though Toyota is a Japanese manufacturer, the Toyota Tundra owes its incredible durability to American manufacturing, and that’s been true since 1999! Available in five trim levels, the new Toyota Tundra boasts:
- Towing capacity over 10,000 lbs with its i-Force 5.7L V8 engine
- Toyota Entune infotainment interface for navigation and entertainment
- Dual-zone automatic climate control to raise the bar for comfort
Easy Towing and Tough Abilities With the Toyota Tundra
Critics praise the Toyota Tundra for its spacious cabin and efficient engine power, and we think you’ll be quite impressed with this truck, from its headlights to its tailgate!
- A 38-gallon fuel tank lets you go further without stopping.
- Available leather-faced seating looks sharp and offers supreme accommodations.
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense P gives you Dynamic Radar Cruise Control and more.
- An integrated backup camera makes it safer to take advantage of the Toyota Tundra towing abilities.
- An available power tilt/slide moonroof for deluxe sunny days and fresh air in the cabin!
Test the Toyota Tundra Today at Findlay Toyota
See the Toyota Tundra in action by taking one for a test drive at Findlay Toyota. We can schedule an appointment with you when you call our sales team at [di_option option="di_phone_sales"], or you can walk in to visit us today! Don’t hesitate to reach out online if you have any questions we can answer for you.