Check Out the 2019 Toyota Highlander Reviews
Drivers love the 2019 Toyota Highlander, and the experts have only confirmed what our neighbors have already been saying! Explore the Toyota Highlander reviews to find out which trim levels and features have stood out most to people in the industry, and then find a new Toyota Highlander for sale at Findlay Toyota.
Toyota Highlander Standard Equipment Reviews
Drivers who choose the 2019 Toyota Highlander will enjoy tons of compelling and easy-to-use standard features. Here’s what some of the experts noted in their reviews:
- For the trusted reviewers at the U.S. News, the most exciting elements were the “straightforward infotainment system,” the “appealing set of entertainment features and a generous amount of safety equipment.”
- Kelley Blue Book was especially impressed with the base trim, which includes features like “keyless entry, a total of five USB ports, the Entune infotainment system with 6.1-inch touch screen, and the Toyota Safety Sense suite of safety features.”
Toyota Highlander XLE Reviews
Many reviewers take the time to highlight the trims which they feel provide the most value for drivers. With a standard V6 engine and a wide variety of upscale amenities, the mid-range Toyota Highlander XLE earned tons of praise:
- Edmunds.com was abundantly clear when they wrote that “The XLE is our pick.” They focused on its “desirable extras, including blind-spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert systems, leather upholstery, heated front seats, and keyless entry and ignition.”
- For Kelley Blue Book, the XLE trim level stood out with cabin and tech upgrades like the “leather interior, navigation, moonroof, power-adjustable passenger seat, the Easy Speak intercom system, and auto-dimming rearview mirror.”
Toyota Highlander Hybrid Reviews
With up to 30 mpg city and 28 mpg highway*, it isn’t hard to see why the 2019 Toyota Highlander reviews have been so positive! Its 305-hp V6 engine is just icing on the cake! Here’s what the experts noticed:
- The reviewers at Edmunds.com highlighted the Highlander Hybrid for its “quiet and compliant ride.” Of course, they also noticed that it offers “impressive fuel-economy for a three-row crossover.”
- For the editors at the U.S. News, there’s no midsize SUV that can outperform the Highlander Hybrid. They’ve ranked it as the #1 option in the segment because it delivers “class-leading fuel economy,” a “strong powertrain,” an “upmarket cabin,” and “lots of standard safety features.”
Highlander AWD: Toyota Highlander In Snow Reviews
Although Boulder City and Mesquite drivers may not have to deal with snow very often, everyone wants to be assured that their SUV will perform well under less-than-ideal conditions. The experts were clear–you can always count on the Highlander to get you from A to B.
- Edmunds.com was quick to note that the 8-inch ground clearance “exceeds that of most in the segment.” Since “all-wheel drive versions are available and include both hill descent control and an electronically lockable differential,” it’s a good choice for the driver who needs a dependable SUV.
- U.S. News calls the Highlander “sure-footed and stable”. Kelley Blue Book celebrated its “high seating position,” while noting it offers a “good steering feel, a good turning radius, and a comfortable yet controlled ride.”
Get Behind the Wheel at Findlay Toyota!
If you’re ready to find out how the Highlander handles the roads near Las Vegas and Pahrump, just contact us to set up a test drive in any new Highlander or Highlander Hybrid. We have tons of models for sale at our Henderson Toyota dealership, so don’t wait to explore your options.
More About Toyota Highlander Features
Drivers love the 2019 Toyota Highlander, and the experts have only confirmed what our neighbors have already been saying! Explore the Toyota Highlander reviews to find out which trim levels and features have stood out most to people in the industry, and then find a new Toyota Highlander for sale at Findlay Toyota. View Highlander Inventory…
The 2019 Toyota Highlander might not be the largest SUV in the Toyota lineup, but you’d never know it by looking at a list of its advanced technology and comfort features! This year’s model is offering even more than those of past years, and no matter which trim level you settle on, you’ll love what…
Toyota trucks like the Tundra are known for rugged towing power, but those looking for an SUV that can tow should consider the highly-reviewed Toyota Highlander. The 2019 Toyota Highlander allows drivers to tow their trailer or boat for a Nevada road trip, while keeping the family safe and comfortable in its spacious interior. Toyota…
2019 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.