2021 Toyota Corolla MPG
Las Vegas drivers are drawn to the new Toyota Corolla due to its compact design and superior efficiency. Historically, the Corolla has been known for delivering performance and fuel efficiency. The 2021 model year is no different either – the Toyota Corolla continues to provide exceptional fuel economy for Boulder City drivers who enjoy spending more time on the road and less money at the gas station. So, what is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla?
Similar to the 2020 edition, the base edition of the 2021 Corolla can get up to 31 mpg city/38 mpg highway*. However, certain trim levels can reach up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway*! For those looking to go green, you’ll be pleased to learn there is a Toyota Corolla Hybrid available. Learn more about the Toyota Corolla MPG rating with Findlay Toyota below, then browse our new vehicle inventory to find the perfect model for you!
What Is The MPG Of A Toyota Corolla?
What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla? The 2021 Toyota Corolla has seven trim levels for Henderson drivers to choose from, each with a different Toyota Corolla MPG based on their engine options. Explore the 2021 Corolla MPG below:
- 2021 Toyota Corolla L: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla LE: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla SE (CVT): 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla SE (6MT): 29 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
The 2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE
If you’re looking for a great mix of efficiency and power, the 2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE trim level offers the highest Toyota Corolla MPG available. Made with a Hybrid Power mode, specialized tires, and a more aerodynamic design, this Corolla hybrid comes with a 1.8L four-cylinder engine with Valvematic technology that produces 121 hp and 105 lb-ft of torque.
Toyota Corolla Efficiency Features
A fuel-efficient engine isn’t the only reason why the Toyota Corolla delivers exceptional fuel economy. The 2021 Toyota Corolla also comes with a number of high-tech fuel-efficient systems:
- Transmission: The continuously variable transmission (CVT) comes standard in the Corolla and offers a greater range of gear ratios compared to a conventional automatic transmission.
- Design: The 2021 Toyota Corolla features an aerodynamic design, allowing it to cut through wind-resistance with ease, improving your fuel economy.
- Variable Valve Timing: This system adjusts the timing of the opening and closing of the valves to ensure balanced power and fuel economy. This feature is offered on most Toyota Corolla engines.
Get A 2021 Toyota Corolla From Findlay Toyota!
Whether you opt for the traditional Corolla, the Corolla Hybrid, or another great Toyota model, Findlay Toyota is here to help. Don’t have it in the budget for a new model? Contact us today to discuss a payment plan for you or explore our used Toyota Corolla inventory.
*2021 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.