2016 Toyota RAV4 vs. 2016 Nissan Rogue
For your next new crossover, you might want to consider both the 2016 Toyota RAV4 and the 2016 Nissan Rogue. Each has a lot to offer, but as you will soon discover, the RAV4 is both the better vehicle and the better value. Compare the most important aspects of each crossover head to head, and if you’re more impressed by the RAV4, check it out in person at Findlay Toyota in Henderson serving drivers in Las Vegas, Boulder City, and Pahrump.
The 2016 Toyota RAV4 offers a little extra power that you will appreciate in intense driving situations.
- RAV4: A 2.5L four-cylinder engine produces 176 hp and can go 0-60 mph in 9.2 seconds. You can also tow up to 1,500 pounds.
- Rogue: The standard engine is also a 2.5L four-cylinder, but it delivers just 170 hp and takes 9.3 seconds to reach 60 mph. You can only tow 1,000 pounds.
You will feel confident and secure behind the wheel of the 2016 Toyota RAV4.
- RAV4: The NHTSA gave this crossover a five-star overall safety rating. The IIHS also gave it a rating of “Superior” for front crash prevention.
- Rogue: This crossover only received a four-star overall safety score and a rating of “Basic” for front crash prevention.
If you regularly rely on your crossover for hauling, the 2016 Toyota RAV4 gives you more room to work with.
- RAV4: With the rear seats folded down you have 73.3 cubic feet of space to work with.
- Rogue: Maximum cargo capacity tops out at 70.0 cubic feet.
Despite being comparably priced, the 2016 Toyota RAV4 comes with a much more impressive list of standard features.
- RAV4: The base LE trim comes with an integrated driver blind-spot mirror, rear privacy glass, roof rails to accommodate bulky items, a 6.1-inch touchscreen display with media center, and a six-speaker stereo.
- Rogue: In the base S trim you have have to make do with a standard driver mirror and rear window glass, carrying capacity that is limited to the interior, a 5-inch display screen without any specialized features, and a stereo with only four speakers.
Get More in the RAV4 From Findlay Toyota
Why settle for average when you could go with awesome? Find out just how much the 2016 Toyota RAV4 has to offer at Findlay Toyota located at 7733 Eastgate Rd, Henderson, NV. To reach our dealership from Las Vegas, Boulder City, or Pahrump, simply take I-515 to Exit 62, and look for us just east of the highway. If you would like to schedule a test drive or speak to a Toyota expert, contact us at your convenience.