How to Set Up Toyota Entune App Suite
Your Las Vegas or Pahrump drive can be enhanced with entertainment thanks to the Toyota Entune App Suite. If you’re driving a new or pre-owned Toyota car, crossover, or SUV that’s equipped with the Entune App Suite, you’ll want to get this set up as soon as possible. That’s because the App Suite not only delivers navigation and directions, but also connects you to features like iHeartRadio apps, Open Table, and more. Find out how to set up the Toyota Entune App Suite below.
Setting up your Toyota Entune App Suite is easy to do. Just follow these steps to get started.
- Download the Entune App Suite app to your mobile phone from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Once the app has been downloaded onto your phone, open it.
- Sign up for the app by clicking Sign Up on your phone and following the prompts to enter you name, email address, desired password, and vehicle VIN number
Once you have your account set up, you’ll need to link your current app accounts with the Entune App Suite so that you can access them through your vehicle. For instance, if you want to connect your Facebook account through your vehicle, you’ll need to link it.
- Inside the Entune App, press the gear icon (Apple devices) or Menu button (Android devices) to open your settings
- Select Manage Accounts
- Select accounts you want to link and provide your credentials
After you’ve successfully downloaded the app and linked your accounts, you can access the Entune App Suite through your Toyota Camry or RAV4 while you’re on the go in Boulder City.
- Pair your phone to your vehicle
- Update your multimedia system when prompted
- Your apps should automatically appear on the screen
- Press the Now button and keep your app inside the vehicle while it’s updating
- Click Install