How to Set Up Toyota Entune App Suite
Stay entertained during your Pahrump or Las Vegas commutes thanks to the Toyota Entune™ App Suite. If you’re driving a new or pre-owned Toyota car, crossover, or SUV that’s equipped with the Entune App Suite, you will want to get this set up right away. This is because the Entune™ App Suite not only delivers navigation and directions, but it also connects you to features like iHeartRadio apps, Open Table, and so more more! Learn how to set up the Toyota Entune App Suite from the Toyota technology experts at Findlay Toyota.
Setting up your Toyota Entune App Suite is fast and easy. Simply follow the steps below.
- Download the Entune App Suite app to your mobile phone from the Apple App Store.
- Open the Entune™ app.
- Click Sign Up on your phone and follow the prompts to enter your name, e-mail address, desired password, and vehicle’s VIN number.
Once you have your account set up, you’ll need to link your current app accounts with the Entune App Suite so you can access them through your Toyota vehicle. For instance, to stay connected with your Facebook account through your vehicle, you have to link it.
- Inside the Entune™ App, press the gear icon to open your settings.
- Select Manage Accounts.
- Select the accounts you want to link and provide your credentials.
After you’ve successfully downloaded the app and linked your accounts, you can access the Entune™ App Suite through your Toyota Camry or RAV4 while you’re on the go in Boulder City.
- Pair your phone to your vehicle.
- Update your multimedia system when prompted.
- Your apps should automatically appear on the screen.
- Press the Now button and keep your app inside the vehicle while it’s updating.
- Click Install.