Considering that the 2017 Toyota Avalon provides a level of class and comfort that rivals many luxury sedans, the price is excitingly accessible at every trim level:
- XLE: MSRP starting at $33,250*
- XLE Plus: MSRP starting at $35,000*
- XLE Premium: MSRP starting at $36,450*
- Touring: MSRP starting at $37,650*
- Limited: MSRP starting at $41,050*
The 2017 Avalon provides the kind of confident, uncompromising power perfect for the terrain of Boulder City. On any road and in any circumstance, this car handles itself impressively:
- Engine: All trims are powered by a 3.5L V6 engine that produces 268 hp and 248 lb-ft of torque. That is enough power to go 0-60 mph in only 6.4 seconds, which is a commendable time for a full-sized sedan.
- Transmission: The engine is paired with a six-speed automatic transmission that sends power to the front wheels.
- Efficiency: This car gets better ratings than many of its competitors, achieving up to 21 mpg city and 30 mpg highway.
Trims and Features
The Toyota Avalon has been explicitly designed to be as comfortable, convenient, and safe as it can possibly be. Because of this, it comes with a huge list of standard features at every trim level:
- XLE: Show off stylish 17-inch wheels, use dual-zone climate controls to get comfortable, and sink into the leather upholstery. This trim also comes with technology like a 7-inch touchscreen with an infotainment system, a rearview camera, and voice controls.
- XLE Plus: Open up the sunroof to let in the breeze during sunny Las Vegas days.
- XLE Premium: Use a wireless charging pad to keep your phone battery full, turn up the volume on the nine-speaker stereo, access smartphone apps though the touchscreen display, and rely on advanced safety features like blind-spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert.
- Touring: This trim has a sportier feel than the rest of the lineup thanks to unique 18-inch wheels, LED headlights and taillights, a sport-tuned suspension that upgrades the driving dynamics significantly, and interior accents that are exclusive to this trim level.
- Limited: The top trim comes with everything mentioned above as well as Xenon headlights for perfect visibility at night, tri-zone climate controls and ventilated front seats to keep everyone cool, a rear power sunshade to shield passengers from the sun on the brightest of days, and an 11-speaker JBL stereo that fills the cabin with pristine audio.
It is not a stretch to say that this car provides an exciting ride. The cabin shows off high-quality materials, stylish designs, and thoughtful attention to detail throughout. You also have plenty of room for friends, family, and lots of cargo.
- Passenger Room: There is seating for five spread through a spacious 119.6 cubic feet of total interior space. The rear seat in particularl is incredibly roomy and comfortable for all even when three full-sized adults are occupying the seats.
- Cargo Room: The Avalon also has one of the largest trunks in the segment, measuring 16.0 cubic feet. A wide trunk opening and a low lift-in height makes loading groceries, luggage, or gear especially easy.
Automotive experts have found a lot to praise about the 2017 Toyota Avalon:
- Edmunds: “The Avalon is extraordinarily comfortable on the highway and whisper quiet, too. It also handles better than past generations of the car. The ride is definitely firmer than in previous generations, but the Avalon is still remarkably easy to drive. If you’re in the market for a big sedan, you’ll definitely want to go for a test drive.”
- Car and Driver: “The Avalon’s sculpted and swanky styling, luxuriously modern interior, and surprising agility give even pricier rivals a run for their money.”
Take a Tour and Test Drive of the 2017 Toyota Avalon at Findlay Toyota
The 2017 Toyota Avalon is impressive from the moment you climb in the cabin to when you head out on the road. If you want something exciting and accessible to drive, this car merits a closer look. Head to Findlay Toyota, located at 7733 Eastgate Rd., Henderson, NV for a test drive. We’re easy to find right off of I-515 at Exit 62, and are conveniently located near Pahrump and Las Vegas. If you have questions, feel free to contact us.