While the 2017 Toyota Camry gets some features upgrades across the trim lineup, it remains accessibly priced.
- 2017 Toyota Camry LE: MSRP from $23,070*
- 2017 Toyota Camry SE: MSRP from $23,840*
- 2017 Toyota Camry XLE: MSRP from $26,310*
- 2017 Toyota Camry XSE: MSRP from $26,310*
Performance and Fuel Economy
There are two different engine options available on the standard version of the 2017 Toyota Camry, both of which come with a six-speed automatic transmission. The 2.5L four-cylinder base engine comes standard across the trim lineup and makes 178 hp and 170 lb-ft of torque. It gets an EPA-estimated 35 mpg highway and 25 mpg city.
If you opt for either of the top two trims, you’ll have the option to upgrade to a 3.5L V6 engine that delivers a confident 268 hp and 248 lb-ft of torque. Fuel economy remains respectable at an EPA-estimated 31 mpg highway and 21 mpg city.
Trims and Features
You’ll be able to stay safe and connected on the go in the 2017 Toyota Camry, and enjoy plenty of entertainment features, as well.
- LE: Sitting on 16-inch steel wheels, the base Camry trim comes with a 6.1-inch Entune touchscreen interface that lets you control a number of different features without taking your hands off the wheel thanks to Siri Eyes Free voice connectivity. This model also comes with Bluetooth, a rearview camera, and a six-speaker stereo.
- SE: Move up to the SE trim, and you’ll get a specific focus on performance in the form of more rigid suspension tuning, steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters, and 17-inch alloy wheels. Sport styling reflects the emphasis of this model with a more aggressive exterior. Other perks include a leather wrapped steering wheel, a color driver information screen, and cloth/leatherette seat upholstery.
- XSE: The XLE trim now comes standard with an upgraded version of the Entune touchscreen interface, adding advanced smartphone integration and a hard-drive based navigation system. The XLE also now comes standard with a Qi wireless smartphone charging station. Other upgrades on this model include leather and faux suede seat trim, heated front seats, 18-inch alloy wheels, and LED running lights. Like the SE, it gets the sport-tuned suspension.
- XSE: The XSE trim also now comes standard with the advanced version of the Entune infotainment display, as well as the wireless smartphone charging station. The XSE puts a focus on luxury, though, dropping the sport-tuned suspension while adding fine leather upholstery throughout the cabin.
This midsize sedan provides drivers and passengers with a spacious, comfortable experience for all. There’s seating for up to five people and a particularly noteworthy amount of legroom in back. In total, the interior volume of the new Camry measures 118.1 cubic feet, while the trunk can carry 15.4 cubic feet of cargo.
Every 2017 Toyota Camry model comes with a suite of airbags, stability and traction control, and a rearview camera. The top two trims in the lineup are also offered with a blind spot monitoring system. You can opt for a Technology package that includes lane departure warning, forward collision warning, and forward collision mitigation. Additionally, there’s an available Safety Connect telematics system with automatic crash notification, emergency roadside assistance, and stolen vehicle assistance.
Discover the 2017 Toyota Camry at Findlay Toyota Today
If you’ve been looking for a dependable and well-equipped family car near Las Vegas, Boulder City, and Pahrump, then the 2017 Toyota Camry should remain at the top of your list. Take the new Camry for a test drive and find out about the many different lease and financing options available to you right now at Findlay Toyota. Our dealership is here to serve all your driving needs for less at 7733 Eastgate Rd. in Henderson, NV at the Valley Automall. Contact our sales team for more information today!