The 2017 Toyota Sequoia is available in three different trim levels to satisfy a wide range of budgets:
- SR5: MSRP from $45,460*
- Limited: MSRP from $54,250*
- Platinum: MSRP from $61,990*
Pop the hood of the 2017 Sequoia, and you’ll find a hefty 5.7L V8 engine mated to a six-speed automatic transmission. This system combines to put out a robust 381 hp and 401 lb-ft of torque. Take your pick between rear-wheel drive (4×2) and four-wheel drive (4×4) with a low range gearing and a locking limited slip center differential. This is a truck-based SUV, and a properly equipped version of the Sequoia is capable of towing up to 7,400 pounds. Fuel economy comes in at an EPA-estimated 17 mpg highway and 13 mpg city whether you go with rear-wheel or four-wheel drive.
Trims and Features
Whether you’re heading to the Water Street District or taking a trip with the family to Hoover Dam, every trim of the Sequoia is perfectly suited for the task:
- SR5: Even the most basic version of the Toyota Sequoia comes equipped with a vast range of advanced technologies, including a rearview camera, Bluetooth connectivity, and a 6.1-inch Toyota Entune touchscreen with integrated navigation, Siri Eyes Free voice-activated controls, satellite and HD radio, and more. You’ll also get standard tri-zone climate control and a power driver’s seat. Opt for the Premium package to get leather upholstery, heated front seats, and navigation. The SR5 comes with standard 18-inch wheels and available 20-inch wheels.
- Limited: The Limited trim gets 20-inch wheels standard, along with everything from the SR5 Premium package. You’ll also get leather trim on the doors and steering wheel, as well as a 7-inch touchscreen with a rearview camera, a navigation system, and Pandora Internet radio. Stay safer with an available safety package that includes blind spot monitoring along with memorized driver settings.
- Platinum: The highest trim in the lineup comes standard with a 14-speaker JBL stereo system, a rear seat Blu-ray entertainment system, heated and ventilated front seats, and second-row captain’s chairs with heating. Safety measures include blind spot monitoring and adaptive cruise control.
This full-size, three-row SUV comes with a standard seating capacity of eight, but the Sequoia can be had with the second-row captain’s chairs, decreasing seating capacity to seven. You’ll have 18.9 cubic feet of dedicated cargo space behind the third row, but when you need it the Sequoia opens up the second and third rows to reveal a maximum cargo volume of 120.1 cubic feet.
There are a lot of strong reviews of the Toyota Sequoia to go around thanks to its “no compromises” approach to SUV design and performance:
- Edmunds: “As traditional SUVs go, the Sequoia still offers a more comfortable ride than many in its class, especially when equipped with the Platinum trim’s air suspension. It’s also pretty capable off-road thanks to its substantial ground clearance.”
- The Car Connection: “The 2017 Toyota Sequoia is a blast from the past, a three-row, full-size SUV that is as traditional as it is capable.”
- Motor Trend: “Those attracted to Toyota’s reputation for reliability and who need a full-size SUV would likely be happy with the Sequoia, with the aforementioned caveat of fuel economy. Updates to the infotainment systems including the Entune app suite help keep the Sequoia connected.”
Enjoy Uncompromising SUV Performance from the 2017 Toyota Sequoia
When you’re ready to check out a full-size SUV that is sure to exceed your expectations in terms of performance, size, and features, come check out the 2017 Toyota Sequoia. It’s available now at Findlay Toyota, located at 7733 Eastgate Rd in Henderson, NV—just a short drive from Pahrump and Boulder City. We have a range of different models to choose from and competitive financing available. Contact our staff today, and we’ll be glad to set up a test drive for you!