Considering that this is one vehicle that can handle all your transportation needs, the 2017 Toyota Sienna fits comfortably into the family budget and helps you save on the cost of multiple cars.
- L: MSRP starting at $29,750*
- LE: MSRP starting at $32,540*
- SE: MSRP starting at $36,110*
- XLE: MSRP starting at $42,145*
- Limited: MSRP starting at $42,800*
The 2017 Toyota Sienna is strong enough to handle highways, agile enough for easy city driving, and efficient enough to save you money on gas no matter how much time you spend on the road.
- Engine: All trims run on a confident 3.5L V6 engine that produces 296 hp and 263 lb-ft of torque, both best-in-class figures. When properly equipped, the Sienna can tow up to 3,500 pounds.
- Transmission: The engine is paired with an all-new eight-speed automatic transmission that helps the Sienna achieve a smooth ride and superior fuel efficiency. Font-wheel drive comes standard, but the Sienna also offers all-wheel drive.
- Efficiency: You can expect to get 19 mpg in the city and up to 27 mpg on the highway with this impressive minivan.
The 2017 Toyota Sienna offers a large, enjoyable, highly-configurable cabin that is carefully designed to meet the need of both kids and adults.
- Highlights: The Sienna is available with features like second-row captain’s chairs with a shifting center console, sliding doors on both sides of the minivan, and a smart key system for instant entry and ignition. The third-row seats also fold flat into the floor in one motion, and the second-row seats tilt up and forward to allow easy access to the seating in the back.
- Passenger Room: There is standard seating for eight, but the Limited trim automatically comes installed with second-row captain’s chairs and seats seven.
- Cargo Room: You have 39.1 cubic feet of dedicated cargo space to work with, 87.1 cubic feet behind the second-row seat, and a huge 150.0 cubic feet overall. There is also a special area in the cargo section for keeping small items like a camera or computer out of sight.
Trims and Features
Thanks to the long list of standard and available features, riding in the 2017 Toyota Sienna is a great experience for everyone, not just families.
- L: Enjoy tri-zone climate controls, automatic headlights, cruise control, a rearview camera, Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity, and a 6.1-inch touchscreen and media player interface including Siri Eyes Free for iPhone users.
- LE: Store more with roof rails, use the power sliding doors, adjust the eight-way power driver’s seat with power lumbar, easily wash the specially designed fabric upholstery, and use a larger seven-inch touchscreen to control the six-speaker stereo with HD and satellite radio.
- SE: Take advantage of performance upgrades like a sport-tuned suspension, sharper steering, larger 19-inch alloy wheels, and a revised gauge cluster with a larger driver information display in the Sienna SE.
- XLE: Open up the sunroof, load easily with a power liftgate, luxuriate in leather upholstery and a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and use keyless ignition and entry.
- Limited: Upgrade to dual sunroofs, an integrated navigation system, a premium 10-speaker stereo, and a variety of features to make it easier to configure the cabin.
You and your family always travel in safety in the 2017 Toyota Sienna.
- Features: In addition to standard features like full-cabin airbags, stability and traction control, and a rearview camera, the Sienna is available with advanced features like blind spot monitoring, front and rear parking sensors, and a forward collision warning system.
- Ratings: The NHTSA gave this minivan a perfect five-star overall safety rating, and the IIHS gave it top ratings in four important collision scenarios.
Ride Together in the Sienna
Decide if the 2017 Toyota Sienna is the new family vehicle you have been looking for at Findlay Toyota located at 7733 Eastgate Rd, Henderson, NV. It’s easy to reach us from Las Vegas, Pahrump, and Boulder City by taking I-515 to Exit 62. If you would like to get more information in advance of your visit, please contact us.