The 2017 Toyota Yaris iA has a lot to offer Henderson drivers. But despite its wealth of features, it’s affordably priced to fit the budget of most car buyers. Without a doubt this, is one of the best values on the road right now.
- Yaris iA Manual: MSRP starting at $15,950*
- Yaris iA Automatic: MSRP starting at $17,050*
Performance and MPG
The 2017 Toyota Yaris iA delivers Boulder City drivers a level of sporty performance that matches its looks. It is also fuel efficient enough to save you significantly on gas over the lifetime of your ownership.
- Engine: The car runs on a 1.5L four-cylinder engine that puts out 106 hp and 103 lb-ft of torque. Those figures might not seem astounding, but the light weight and compact footprint of the car enable it to do more with the power it produces.
- Transmission: A six-speed manual transmission comes standard, but a six-speed automatic is also available. The power is sent to the front wheels.
- Efficiency: You will go a lot longer between fill-ups thanks to fuel efficiency ratings that reach as high as 33 mpg city and 42 mpg highway. Figures like that make the Yaris iA of the most efficient compact cars on the road.
Technology and Features
The 2017 Toyota Yaris iA is affordable to buy and drive, so you might be surprised to learn how well equipped it is. Expect to find a lot more of the features and technologies you want and need to come standard. Here are just a few examples:
- Keyless Ignition and Entry: Rather than trying to dig your keys out of your pocket or purse, your doors automatically unlock when you’re close to the car and the push of a button starts up the engine.
- Cruise Control: Set your ideal cruising speed on long trips to help you relax and enjoy the road.
- Forward Collision Warning and Braking: When you are traveling at low speeds and at risk of a forward collision, a warning sounds. If you do not react quickly enough, the car will stop automatically. This high-tech safety feature is designed to eliminate fender benders.
- 7-Inch Touchscreen: Use this large and accessible interface to control infotainment options, set up Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity, or reference the optional navigation system.
- Internet Radio: Rather than settling for what the dial has to offer, tune into stations that only play the kind of music you like.
The smart dimensions of the 2017 Toyota Yaris iA give this car a nimble character on the roads of Pahrump without forcing you or your passengers to feel cramped in the cabin.
- Passengers: There is room for five and a spacious 85.9 cubic feet of space to spread out in.
- Cargo: The 13.5 cubic feet of space in the trunk beats most competitors. Plus, the low liftover height makes loading easy, and the 60/40-split folding rear seats allows you to expand your carrying capacity.
Experts who have spent time in the 2017 Toyota Yaris iA have found a lot to like:
- Edmunds: “The Yaris iA feels relatively sharp and athletic on winding roads, with immediate yet predictable reactions to steering inputs.”
- Car and Driver: “The iA has daring looks and a long list of amenities that make it hard to call it basic transportation.”
- Motor Trend: “The engine felt peppy in city driving, and the powertrain was surprisingly quiet, even at higher rpm. On the highway, we deemed the iA a ‘much more relaxed cruiser than the average subcompact.’”
Take a Tour and Test Drive Today
Explore the 2017 Toyota Yaris iA at Findlay Toyota located at 7733 Eastgate Rd, Henderson, NV. We are easy to reach from Las Vegas, Boulder City, and Pahrump by taking I-515 to Exit 62. If you have questions or would like to schedule a test drive in advance, please contact us.