How Do I Reset a Maintenance Light on a Toyota?
Every 5,000 miles, the maintenance light will come on in your vehicle. That lets you know it’s time to bring your vehicle in for an oil change. However, if you want to reset a Toyota Camry maintenance light manually, simply take the following steps:
- Turn your vehicle on and make sure the odometer reading is being displayed.
- Turn your vehicle off.
- While the vehicle is off, press the reset button for your trip meter. This will be located near your odometer.
- Turn your key to the “on” position, but not “start.”
- The odometer should display dashes instead of numbers and will slowly disappear. Next, zeros will appear and then steadily clear.
- Once your mileage reappears, you can stop holding the reset button.
- The Toyota maintenance light should be off. If it isn’t, it’s time to visit a trusted service center.
Turn to Findlay Toyota for Maintenance
It’s important to get regular maintenance for the safety of your Camry and Corolla, and that’s where Findlay Toyota comes in. Call us at (702) 487-4339 with any questions about your Toyota Corolla maintenance light.
Recent Findlay Toyota Tips
Contact Us Stay entertained during your Pahrump or Las Vegas commutes thanks to the Toyota Entune™ App Suite. If you’re driving a new or pre-owned Toyota car, crossover, or SUV that’s equipped with the Entune App Suite, you will want to get this set up right away. This is because the Entune™ App Suite not only…
When looking for summer activities close to Las Vegas, it’s a good idea to check out the attractions at Sloan Canyon National Conservation Area. From Petroglyph Canyon to Breccia, there are plenty of fun things to do for those looking for adventure or those looking for unique family fun. Petroglyph Canyon Petroglyph Canyon is home…
Used Car Specials Las Vegas drivers looking for a used model are often faced with one major question: what is good mileage for a used car? After all, you don’t want to spend your hard-earned money on a vehicle that isn’t going to last you very long. When it comes to finding low-mileage vehicles near…