2018 Toyota RAV4 vs. 2018 Toyota C-HR
- The 2018 Toyota RAV4 features a number of impressive performance systems, including Dynamic Torque Control that distributes engine power across both the front and rear wheels to optimize for maximum traction when you’re on the move. You’ll also find premium sport-tuned suspension, paddle shifters, and a 2.5-liter 4-cylinder 176 hp DOHC engine with Dual Variable Valve Timing with Intelligence (VVT-i).
- The C-HR offers a 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine with Valvematic technology to achieve 27 / 31 mpg (city / hwy). Further, the C-HR’s CVTi-S (Continuously Variable Transmission with Intelligence and Shift Mode) engine provides a smooth drive and excellent fuel economy.
Interior Comfort & Technology
- The RAV4 offers a luxury interior packed with the latest innovations, including heated and power-adjustable front seats, HomeLink® with frameless rearview mirror and power moonroof, an integrated navigation system and entertainment console as part of the Entune™ audio suite, SiriusXM® satellite radio and Siri® Eyes Free, and an illuminated SE gauge cluster.
- The C-HR offers its own luxury loadout, including a diamond-inspired interior, premium leather trims, standard dual zone automatic climate control, and a standard auto-dimming rearview mirror with integrated backup camera.
- The RAV4 features the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system with Lane Departure Alert and Steering Assist, as well as EPS, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Pre-Collision with Pedestrian Detection, and Automatic High Beams.
- The C-HR offers an available blind spot monitor and Rear Cross Traffic Alert system, an Advanced Airbag System featuring 10 airbags strategically located in vital areas, the Star Safety System™, and high-tensile steel used in the construction of the body of the C-HR.
Test Drive the RAV4 and C-HR Today at Findlay Toyota
Learn more about the RAV4 and the C-HR — and how they stack up to competitors like the HR-V — at Findlay Toyota.