The 2020 Toyota Camry is a great choice for commuters thanks to its range of configurations, starting prices, and features. Whether you opt for the entry-level, L, or go big with the performance-focused 2020 Camry XSE, there is a new Toyota Camry model for every type of driver and budget.
Toyota Camry Trim Levels and Prices
- L: Starting at $24,425 MSRP*
- LE: Starting at $24,970 MSRP*
- SE: Starting at $26,170 MSRP*
- SE Nightshade Edition: Starting at $26,870 MSRP*
- XLE: Starting at $29,455 MSRP*
- XSE: Starting at $30,005 MSRP*
- XLE V6: Starting at $34,580 MSRP*
- XSE V6: Starting at $35,130 MSRP*
- TRD: Starting at $31,170 MSRP*
The 2020 Toyota Camry also features three hybrid models:
- Hybrid LE: Starting at $28,430 MSRP*
- Hybrid SE: Starting at $30,130 MSRP*
- Hybrid XLE: Starting at $32,730 MSRP*
2020 Toyota Camry Trim Level Features
The Toyota Safety Sense™P (TSS-P) safety suite comes standard no matter which Camry trim level you choose. This innovative safety system includes Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, Dynamic Radar Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection.
In addition to these high-class safety features, you can also expect the Entune 3.0 system with Apple CarPlay to enhance your daily commute. Below is a quick look at some of the standard features available with each configuration.
- 2020 Toyota Camry L: This trim includes a rearview camera, automatic LED headlights, keyless entry, 7-inch touchscreen, Wi-Fi hotspot, and GPS Scout Link navigation system.
- 2020 Toyota Camry LE: LE configurations provide more comfort with the power-adjustable driver's seat and a sleeker exterior with the 17-inch alloy wheels. You will also get an integrated car alarm and a 60/40-split folding back seat.
- 2020 Toyota Camry SE: The Sport Edition (SE) trim features the sport-tuned suspension and revised steering calibration. Other features include SofTex seating, paddle shifters for manual gear shifting, and 18-inch wheels.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XLE: The XLE offers more premium features, such as wireless smartphone charging, dual-zone automatic climate control, an 8-inch touchscreen, leather seating, head-up display, and keyless ignition.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XSE: The 2020 XSE combines the features of the XLE with the performance of the SE. It's an excellent choice if you're looking for luxurious features and exceptional performance.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XLE V6: Enjoy stronger performance thanks to the 3.5L V6 engine that produces 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque. Features include chrome interior accents, heated front seats, and leather-trimmed seats throughout the interior.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XSE V6: The XSE V6 shares the same engine and performance as the XLE V6 trim. The XSE V6 also features driver and passenger heated cushions and seat backs, speed-sensitive volume, height-adjustable front seats, and 9 premium speakers as part of the JBL audio system.
Learn More About the 2020 Toyota Camry Configurations
When you're ready to upgrade your ride and see everything that the 2020 Toyota has to offer, stop by %%di_name%% near %%target_city_1%%. This reliable sedan will instantly enhance your commute and make your day-to-day routine of daily school drop-offs, getting stuck in traffic, and weekend sporting events more enjoyable. Explore our inventory and new vehicle specials before visiting our showroom. Give us a call for additional information or to schedule a test drive.
More From %%di_name%%
[di_posts posts_per_page="3" thumbs="false" date="false"]