With a price range of $26,150 MSRP* to $34,680 MSRP, all six Toyota RAV4 trim levels are an excellent value for %%target_city_1%% car-buyers. The lineup also includes a range of affordable hybrid RAV4 configurations, priced between $28,650 and $37,180 MSRP. No matter what your driving needs, there’s a RAV4 built to meet them! Explore the RAV4 trims below, and then browse our Toyota SUV inventory to see what’s on our lot right now in %%di_city%%.
Toyota RAV4 Configurations by Price
Between the standard gas-powered RAV4, RAV4 hybrid, and RAV4 Prime plug-in electric hybrid, there are more than 13 trim levels to choose from. Pricing for each of the 2021 RAV4 configurations is as follows:
2021 Gas-Powered Toyota RAV4 Models
- Toyota RAV4 LE - $26,150 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE - $27,445 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium - $30,150 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Adventure - $33,255 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road - $35,880 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited - $34,680 MSRP*
2021 Hybrid Toyota RAV4 Models
- Toyota RAV4 LE Hybrid - $28,650 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Hybrid - $29,945 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium Hybrid - $33,650 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XSE Hybrid - $34,600 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited Hybrid - $37,180 MSRP*
2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime Models
- Toyota RAV4 Prime SE - $38,100 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Prime XSE - $41,425 MSRP*
2021 Toyota RAV4 Trims: Standard Features
From pricing to standard features, there’s a lot to consider when choosing a trim level. Ideally, you’ll find a RAV4 trim that comes standard with the features you want most for your %%target_city_2%% drives, at a price that’s comfortably under your budget. So, what features come standard at each of the Toyota RAV4 trim levels? Let’s take a look at some highlights:
- RAV4 LE - Standard Dynamic Force 2.5L four-cylinder engine, Android Auto™, Apple CarPlay®, Amazon Alexa compatibility, and soft-touch interior accents; available All-Wheel Drive with Multi-Terrain Select.
- RAV4 XLE - Standard Blind Spot Monitor (BSM), Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA), Smart Key System, 8-way power-adjustable driver's seat,and dual-zone automatic climate control.
- RAV4 XLE Premium - Standard 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, leather-trimmed steering wheel, and SofTex®-trimmed seating; available Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS) and Rear Cross-Traffic Braking (RCTB).
- RAV4 Adventure - Standard Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive, leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic three-spoke steering wheel, 120V/100W deck-mounted power outlet, and 7-inch digital Multi-Information Display (MID).
- RAV4 TRD Off-Road - Standard 8-inch touchscreen, TRD-tuned independent MacPherson strut front suspension with stabilizer bar, 18-inch six-spoke matte-black TRD flow-formed alloy wheels, SofTex®-trimmed seats with red stitching, power liftgate with jam protection, and power tilt/slide moonroof with one-touch open/close; available Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation and JBL® Premium Audio.
- RAV4 Limited - Standard JBL® Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation, digital rearview mirror, two-position driver’s seat memory function,19-inch multi-spoke chrome-finished alloy wheels, SofTex®-trimmed heated front seats, eight-way power-adjustable driver's seat, and more.
When it comes to safety, every one of the RAV4 trims comes equipped with The Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0) package. That means you can rest assured knowing that these advanced driver-assistive safety features are watching the roadways to help you avoid collisions: Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Automatic High Beams, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign Assist, a Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection.
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid & RAV4 Prime Trim Levels
Inside the cabin, the standard Toyota RAV4 trim levels have much in common with the Toyota RAV4 Hybrid and Toyota RAV4 Prime trims. However, the latter two have something completely different happening under the hood. Explore the RAV4 gas-electric hybrid and plug-in electric powertrains below:
2021 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Engine
- Dynamic Force 2.5L Engine
- 219 total system horsepower
- Up to 41 mpg city/ 38 mpg highway** fuel economy
2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime Engine
- 2.5L 4-cylinder Engine that offers
- 302 net-combined horsepower
- Up to 40 mpg city/36 mpg highway** fuel economy
- Electronic range of up to 42 miles
Test Drive Your Favorite Toyota RAV4 Trim at %%di_name%%!
Now that you’ve read about the full range of 2021 Toyota RAV4 configurations, it’s time to find out what they can do on the road! Whether you’re planning to hit the trail or enjoy a smoother commute to %%target_city_3%%, we’re here to help you select the RAV4 trim that’s right for you. Contact us and apply for financing online to get started today.
More From %%di_name%%
[di_posts posts_per_page="3" thumbs="false" date="false"]
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $995 for Cars (Yaris HB, Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV, Supra), $1,175 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,365 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.