The 2020 RAV4 continues the already-great legacy of this popular compact SUV with some of the latest technology and design features for %%di_city%% drivers. It’s available in 6 different RAV4 trims, most of which have hybrid options! Find out which of the RAV4 configurations is right for you with a guide from %%di_name%%.
2020 Toyota RAV4 Configurations: The RAV4 LE
The first RAV4 trim we’ll cover is the LE, a base trim that is nevertheless packed with features for your %%target_city_1%% commute. Starting at $25,950 MSRP*, the RAV4 LE even comes with a hybrid option beginning at $28,350 MSRP*. Enjoy features like:
- A 2.5L four-cylinder engine with Dynamic Force
- 7-inch touchscreen
- Available All-Wheel Drive, Multi-Terrain Select
- Soft Touch Interior accents
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense
2020 Toyota RAV4 Configurations: The RAV4 XLE
XLE Toyota RAV4 trims start at $27,245 MSRP* or $29,645 MSRP* for the hybrid engine. With this small upgrade, you have even more safety features and some technology perks:
- Safety: Rear Cross-Traffic Alert and Blind Spot Monitor
- Interior: Available 8-inch touchscreen, Smart Key System, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat
2020 Toyota RAV4 Configurations: The RAV4 XLE Premium
Want a luxurious interior for your %%target_city_2%% passengers? You don’t have to go far on the list of Toyota RAV4 trim levels to find cozy seating and other flashy interior elements. These RAV4 trims start at $29,950 MSRP* and include:
- Interior: SofTex®-trimmed seating, Leather-trimmed steering wheel, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat
- Safety: Available Intelligent Clearance Sonar and Rear Cross-Traffic Braking
2020 Toyota RAV4 Configurations: The RAV4 Adventure
Complete with All-Wheel Drive and a telescopic steering wheel, the RAV4 Adventure is built for the %%target_city_3%% explorer. This starts at $33,055 MSRP* and comes with:
- Performance: Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive, Tilt/telescopic three-spoke steering wheel with leather trimming
- Interior: 7-inch digital Multi-Information Display, 120V/100W deck-mounted power outlet
2020 Toyota RAV4 Trim Levels: The RAV4 TRD Off-Road
If you really want a high-performance compact SUV, the TRD Off-Road RAV4 trim is your best bet. This vehicle is equipped to handle all your needs if you take it on a camping trip, with cargo tech to assist your adventure. Starting at $35,280 MSRP* take advantage of:
- Performance: TRD-tuned independent MacPherson strut front suspension with stabilizer bar, 18-inch six-spoke matte-black TRD flow-formed alloy wheels
- Interior: 8-inch touchscreen, SofTex®-trimmed seats with red stitching, available Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation
- Technology: Power liftgate with jam protection, Power tilt/slide moonroof with one-touch open/close
2020 Toyota RAV4 Trim Levels: The RAV4 Limited
LIke other Limited Toyota configurations, the RAV4 Limited features some of the best amenities you’ll find on the market. Starting at $34,480 MSRP* or $36,880 MSRP* for the Hybrid, the highest of the RAV4 trims comes with:
- Interior: SofTex®-trimmed heated front seats,two-position driver’s seat with memory function, and power-adjustable settings
- Technology: Premium Audio, Dynamic Navigation, Digital rearview mirror
- Exterior: 19-inch chrome-finished multi-spoke alloy wheels
For a slightly cheaper Toyota RAV4 Hybrid, you can choose the XSE Hybrid, beginning at $34,300 MSRP*. Take a better look inside the Toyota RAV4 interior when you visit %%di_name%%.
Drive the 2020 Toyota RAV4 at %%di_name%%!
This list of 2020 Toyota RAV4 trim levels is just a taste of all the possibilities %%di_city%% drivers can explore in this critically-acclaimed compact SUV. %%di_name%% has the RAV4 ready for you to test drive so you can choose your favorite of the RAV4 configurations and use our finance center to set up a payment plan! If you want to see the RAV4 for yourself, contact us today!
More From %%di_name%%
[di_posts posts_per_page="3" thumbs="false" date="false"]
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $955 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1,120 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,325 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.