The powerful and spacious sedan that everyone loves is on its way to Henderson, and we have an early look at the 2018 Toyota Camry so you can check out what to expect once this car hits the showrooms. Critics are already talking up the exciting new features that are coming this way, and we’re looking forward to the refreshed model! In the meantime, we still have an expansive inventory of new Camrys for you to shop in the Las Vegas area today!
What’s New on the Toyota Camry?
The Toyota Camry has always been a hit, but the early look at the 2018 Toyota Camry brings great promise for an aggressive looking vehicle that families all over will enjoy. While it will still offer many of the same great features, it has some exciting new aspects to bring to the table.
- The body is now lower with angled headlights and a black mesh grille on the SE and XSE editions. The tail lights are also angled, and a quad-tip exhaust is available in the rear of the XSE.
- The new driver-oriented dash was designed for sleek look, and intuitively placed controls for the 10-inch touchscreen display make it easy to make adjustments on the road.
- There’s a new available heads-up display that projects performance information onto the windshield.
- The engines have been revamped to offer a stronger 2.5L 4-cylinder option as well as a V6 engine option.
- You’ll see a fuel rating of up to 42 mpg city with the hybrid edition.
- There is now a brand new 8-speed automatic transmission that is paired to non-hybrid engine options.
- And more to come!
The 2018 Toyota Camry is Arriving Soon to Findlay Toyota
While you wait for the release of the 2018 Toyota Camry, visit us at Findlay Toyota to check out our impressive inventory of new vehicles. Our showroom is located at [di_dealer_option street_address=“”] in [di_dealer_option city=“”], [di_dealer_option state=“”], convenient for nearby Las Vegas and Boulder City drivers. You can reach us at [di_option option="di_phone_sales"] or contact us online with any questions before making the trip to our showroom!