The 2019 Toyota Highlander might not be the largest SUV in the Toyota lineup, but you’d never know it by looking at a list of its advanced technology and comfort features! This year’s model is offering even more than those of past years, and no matter which trim level you settle on, you’ll love what you find inside. Don't just take our word for it: the Highlander reviews are in agreement!
This full-size SUV can seat up to eight, and with two rows of flexible rear seating, it’s easy to fit almost anything in its cavernous cabin. Curious drivers can get a hands-on feel for the Toyota Highlander interior and find out how it handles the roads of %%target_city_1%%.
Advanced Features and Amenities in the Highlander
The 2019 Toyota Highlander starts with an MSRP of just $31,330* MSRP, but it offers impressive features and amenities that would feel at home in luxury models. Even the baseline model includes a responsive infotainment system with five USB ports, voice recognition, and a 6.1-inch touchscreen. That’s not all. Those who upgrade will find even more to love inside:
- Driver Easy Speak: Tired of shouting to be heard over the dull roar produced by your passengers? With Driver Easy Speak, you’ll transmit your voice directly over the rear speakers, simply by pressing a button.
- Entune™ App Suite: Those who upgrade to the XLE trim level will be able to enjoy Entune™ Premium Audio with the Entune™ App Suite. With this feature, you’ll have instant, on-screen access to your favorite apps, including local Destination Search, Yelp search, iHeartRadio, and much more.
- Rear-Seat Entertainment System: You can keep all of your passengers engaged and entertained with this available Blu-Ray compatible entertainment system. Models include a 9-inch display, two sets of wireless headphones, a remote, and RCA ports.
We’ve barely scratched the surface of what the 2019 Toyota Highlander interior has to offer! Additional available features include a 12-speaker JBL® audio system, a surround-view camera, a blind spot monitor, an 8-inch touchscreen, and blue LED ambient lighting.
Peek Inside the Toyota Highlander
Toyota Highlander Interior Seating & Dimensions
Right from the start, the Highlander comes equipped with seats for eight! Those who don’t need all eight of those seats can upgrade to the higher trims, where the 2nd-row bench seat has been replaced by two comfortable 2nd-row Captain’s Chairs. 60/40 split-folding second- and third-row seats are standard across all models. Leather seats are standard starting in the LE Plus trim, and those who upgrade further can access perforated seats with heating and ventilation.
No amount of description could do the 2019 Toyota Highlander interior dimensions justice, but even by the numbers, this cabin certainly has what it takes to impress. Here, we’ve listed the most important passenger and cargo space measurements.
- Total Passenger Volume: 144.9 cubic feet
- Highlander Seating Capacity: 8, or 7 with 2nd-row Captain’s Chairs
- Cargo Space (Behind 3rd Row): 13.8 cubic feet
- Cargo Space (Behind 2nd Row): 42.3 cubic feet
- Cargo Space (Behind 1st Row): 83. 7 cubic feet
Did we mention that the 2019 Toyota Highlander is also more than capable when it comes to towing heavy cargo? You’ll have all the power you need to haul a trailer when you need to.
Toyota Highlander Interior Colors, Upholstery, and Paint Options
The 2019 Toyota Highlander interior colors include Ash and Black, and depending on which trim you choose, you’ll receive fabric, SofTex®, or leather upholstery. The available Toyota Highlander exterior colors are as follows:
- Toasted Walnut Pearl
- Alumina Jade Metallic
- Salsa Red Pearl
- Ooh La La Rouge Mica
- Shoreline Blue Pearl
- Midnight Black Metallic
- Predawn Gray Mica
- Blizzard Pearl
- Celestial Silver Metallic
Explore the different 2021 Toyota Highlander configurations with %%di_name%% to see how the model has updated.
Get Behind the Wheel at %%di_name%% Today!
Explore our extensive inventory of new Toyota Highlander models for sale in %%di_city%% today, and don’t forget, the new Highlander is also available as a Hybrid! If you want more off-road capability, you might also be wondering how the Highlander compares to the Toyota 4Runner or want to take a look at our inventory of AWD Toyota models! No matter which you choose, we’re sure you’ll love how you feel behind the wheel on your test drive.
Latest on Toyota Models
[di_posts posts_per_page="3" thumbs="false" date="false" category_name="Toyota Models"]