Which Toyota Camry Trim Level is Best for You?
The 2019 Toyota Camry trims give you seven options to choose the level of luxury you want in one of the country’s most trusted sedans. This year’s redesign offers a surprising package of standard features, including safety technologies that give you the peace of mind you need. Pick your infotainment system and upholstery and whether you’d like a power moonroof or a Black Toyota Camry by reading about the trim levels below, then meet us at Findlay Toyota in Henderson to take your favorite on a test drive today!
Toyota Camry Trim Level Pricing
- Toyota Camry L Price: $23,845 MSRP
- Toyota Camry LE Price: $24,350 MSRP
- Toyota Camry SE Price: $25,550 MSRP
- Toyota Camry XLE Price: $28,925 MSRP
- Toyota Camry XSE Price: $29,475 MSRP
- Toyota Camry XLE V6 Price: $34,050 MSRP
- Toyota Camry XSE V6 Price: $34,600 MSRP
Breakdown of the 2019 Toyota Camry Trims
Every 2019 Toyota Camry includes a wide variety of exciting features, but of course, there are still plenty of Camry trim level differences to be aware of! Find out what each Camry model is capable of by exploring our breakdown, below:
- 2019 Toyota Camry L: The new Toyota Camry introduces itself with the base L trim, now more distinctive than ever before. You’ll have the redesigned Entune™ 3.0 infotainment system with Apple CarPlay™ and Connected Navigation, standard. Air conditioning, fabric-trimmed seats, a rearview camera, and Toyota Safety Sense™ P are all standard here as well.
- 2019 Toyota Camry LE: Moving up to the LE, you’ll add 17-inch alloy wheels, power-adjustable front seats, and a 60/40 split-folding rear seat. You’ll also receive a car alarm and a sleeker exterior with 17-inch alloy wheels.
- 2019 Toyota Camry SE: Next up is the SE, which gives you a sport mesh grille, 18-inch black, machine-finished wheels, Sport SofTex upholstered seats, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel. You’ll also enjoy the standard steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE: The XLE provides a more premium feel with dual-zone automatic climate control and leather-trimmed seats with heating abilities for front-seated passengers. An larger 8-inch touchscreen and Tiger Eye wood interior trimming are also standard.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE: The XSE is comparable to the upscale XLE, but it gives you more sport-inspired features, including a stylish grille, 19-inch wheels, and dual exhaust with chrome tips.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE V6: Boulder City drivers will also have the option to upgrade the XLE with a powerful V6 engine. With this setup, you’ll enjoy 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque alongside all of the XLE standard features.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE V6: The XSE truly becomes racetrack ready when you upgrade with the same available V6. In addition to the features you’ll find in the XLE, you’ll also enjoy heated rear seats, speed-sensitive volume, and a premium 9-speaker JBL® audio system.
Toyota Safety Sense™ P includes Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, Dynamic Radar Adaptive Cruise Control, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection. Additional advanced safety features become available on upgraded Camry models.
Test Drive Your Favorite Toyota Camry Trim Level Near Las Vegas!
Now that you’ve explored all of the Camry trim level differences, and compared the Toyota Camry LE vs. SE, we’re sure that you’re itching to get behind the wheel. Check out our new Camry inventory today, and when you’re ready, pay us a visit at 7733 Eastgate Rd in Henderson, NV. Eager drivers can find out how to finance their new Camry and schedule a test drive today. As always, if you have additional questions, you can call us at (702) 566-2573 or leave us a message online!